BIM Planner System (BPS)
- The BIM Planner System is a digital, graphical, transparent and collaborative strategy and methodology to organize projects and processes.
- The BIM Planner system is a digital tool for the BIM manager.
- The BIM manager is the board administrator. All other team members are board users.
The BPS based on Lean4Team includes:
- BIM Execution Plan (BEP) / BIM Abwicklungsplan (BAP)
- Lean Construction
- Last Planner Systems (LPS)
- ISO 9001:2015 / DIN EN ISO 9001:2015
BIM Phases, BEP, Process/Involved, BPS
BPS Process Boards
- BPS Planning includes the BIM phases of development and planning as well as documentation support for buildings, structures and infrastructures.
- BPS Construction includes the BIM phase of construction with remedial work and documentation support after the completion of buildings, structures and infrastructures.
- BPS Quality Management contains the preparation of relevant cases and occurrences for quality management on the basis of ISO / DIN EN ISO 9001: 2015.
- If required, the three process boards work together via so-called “shared lanes”.
BPS „Shared Lanes“
BIM Planner System (BPS) by Ulf-Günter Krause is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at https://avacad.eu.